WE OFFER ACTUAL ONLINE MARKETING WORK EXPERIENCE!
Kadabra is offering an internship program to new graduates.
This opportunity will place successful individuals in direct working contact with some of the South Africa’s leading internet marketing professionals.
THIS IS NOT SOME FAKE “ONLINE MARKETING ACCREDITATION”
If this sounds interesting to you read on.
Work experience is the ultimate tiebreaker when it comes to future job applications. We all know recruiters and business owners value experience above all other criteria. Completed internships result in a formal letter stating that you were successfully selected and completed x number of work hours, days or months in a real-live-kick-ass online marketing company. (fade in/out drumroll)
This is an internship opportunity that will teach you all the core elements required to run successful search engine marketing projects in virtually any niche. We have an exciting program set-up with plenty of cool things to add to your portfolio after the program is over.
Should you be selected for the Kadabra’s internship programme you will receive real life work experience and training that will speak volumes in any related job interviews thereafter.
We focus on
- Real Client Related Projects
- Execution of Lead Marketing Strategy
- Actual Problem Solving
- Reporting and Logging
Core Skills Acquired
- Google Account Creation / Administration (Analytics, Web-master Tools, Adwords Keyword)
- On/off Page Search Engine Optimisation
- Human Friendly Content Writing
- Search Engine Friendly Content Writing
- Social Media Content
- Copyright Infringements
- Content / Domains and Website Relevancy
- Content Management Systems
- Domain Management
- Link Sourcing and Quality Checking
- Link Attraction Strategies
- Micro Keyword & Content Strategies
Our internship programmes run for 3 months in a full-time basis (normal working hours). The end of which you will be awarded with a merit certificate to outline the projects you completed and skills you successfully acquired. Kadabra will provide all the core infrastructure and training that you will need to complete the tasks and will performance manage, quality check and train in all the skills. We will provide access to our office environment in Sandton, Woodmead, Johannesburg.
Kadabra will validate and support your task completion by publishing your certificate on our website or standing to answer for any future questions employers may have about your character, work ethic e.t.c All based on your performance in the programme (so ship in or shape off).
Like a Real Job Man!
If after your 3 month internship you have demonstrated abilities above and beyond the call of all duty you might just be offered an earner-ship and become a real Kada-bra!
Anywhichway this will not be a waste of your time and you totally score knowledge, power skills 2 pay bills and full-on bragging rights!
- Need to be highly motivated and demonstrate a keen skill / passion for working with the web and in this marketing field.
- Candidates need to be invited for an interview and be formally accepted into the programme.
- Needs to write a paragraph (only) motivation as to why you are so cool and why Kadabra is the best online marketing company in the whole damn world to work for?
About a year ago we started focusing on the South African business opportunities and have forged a path into over 400 local niches since. We have met a few like minded individuals along the way.
Our core business model is based on ethical online marketing practices. As a business we do not employ any algorithm focused tactics to promote our clients nor do we deter from the guidelines outset by the various search engine companies making our strategies one of the most robust on the market today.
[/panel] [panel title=” Apply Here “] Thank you for such a great response everyone we have fulfilled our quota for interns in 2013 however we are looking for mother tongue French speaking online marketing candidates. Keep checking back to see if we have any new openings!